Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Watcha workin on Wednesday

Leslie over at My Country Home http://sweets-mycountryhome.blogspot.com/ hosts Watcha Workin on Wednesday. Go on over and check out was everybody else is doing.

The biggest thing I'm working on is preparing for Chris to come home from GTMO. He'll be home very soon. I don't want the house to look like we haven't done anything for the months he's been gone. :-)

Since I've started sewing and making these little stitcheries, I've been having trouble with my hand going numb. I went to the doctor today, knowing I probably have carpel tunnel. Well, he said I probably have the beginning stages of it. I gave me a brace to wear at night and IB Profin to take 3 times per day. I guess I'm just getting old.

I did make a run to Goodwill before my doctor appointment. I'll get a picture of everything up soon.

No comments: